Friday, September 12, 2014

FPS Multiplayer Map

For my game design class I have to create a level for a first person shooter game.  My level is going to be set in an urban college.  There will be two teams, which spawn in their own buildings.  One team are the teachers, the other team are the students.

Here is the top down view of the map, it's simple but it has lots of chances to dive for cover.  I wanted the map to not be about walking around a corner and spotting the enemy and a shoot out to start.  I want the players to both have a chance to have little mini skirmishes that can turn into huge team battles because of all the cover available.  The center of the map is designed for the huge team battles.  The rest of the map is designed for intrusive combat.


This is an isometric view of the map, the two buildings are the spawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment